Thursday, December 4, 2014

Why start a student dance ministry?

If God has called you to starting a student dance ministry, the first reason would be because you want to be obedient to His call!James 1:17 says "Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."
http://www.powerfulpraisedance.com/
When I first started a student dance ministry there were many things I did not know and many hard lessons learned. I would like to share my experiences with you and hear your stories as well. I learned tips and tricks from Student Ministry EBooks  and combined it with my dance experience to create a thriving student ministry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Your Turn!
Please share what you have learned regarding starting a student dance ministry and what you would like to learn.